Re: [Rabbits] How opaque are the volcano boards?

  • From"Jessica Jackson" <o0ojessio0o@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 24 May 2008 20:04:53 -0500
That's pretty much exactly what I want to do :D I just looked it up
and apparently they have electroluminescent sheets too.I didn't really
know something like that existed! That seems easier than doing it with
led's, but I'll have to look at prices and stuff to see if it's worth
using.