Re: [Rabbits] Care and feeding of chessboard bandanas

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 16 Jul 2009 18:11:46 -0700 (PDT)
Re: bandan(n)a, I've seen it both ways too.  It wouldn't surprise me
if form 3N is the Correct form, since it's easy to see it being
bastardized to match "banana"... but on the other hand, my
Webster's II New College Dictionary lists both: "bandanna or bandana"

I felt compelled to comment because the email right above yours in my
inbox was from someone named Vandana  ;-)

I don't remember whether I bought a chessboard bandana and haven't
used it yet, or just thought about buying one (and didn't) -- but in
any case I'm interested to hear the recommendations.

-Joe