Re: [Rabbits] Care and feeding of chessboard bandanas

  • FromAmy LoCurto <amyflocurto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 17 Jul 2009 05:47:38 -0700 (PDT)
When ironing materials your are concerned with damaging, simply place the worry side (paint) face down, and place another material (cotton) between the bandana and the iron and the bandana and the board. Iron on a low setting.  I can't swear by this, but it is the way my mom taught me to protect iron-on, bead work, etc. Apparently, it protects the material from the heat. The other option is to lay it flat under a very heavy book (the Similarion?) for several days.

Amy, who knows how to iron but won't.

--
A pizza with the radius 'z' and thickness 'a'
has the volume pi*z*z*a.