Re: [Rabbits] Fwd: Care and feeding of chessboard bandanas

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 17 Jul 2009 11:53:38 -0400
Thank you Alison, O Question Answerer 1st Class!

> I'm not sure there's a good way to get any excess paint off -
> some of the bandanas just have that - it's one of the reasons we stopped
> selling them originally.

Sorry to hear that -- about stopping selling them, I mean.  I guess
that they don't sell all that well, though, which is too bad if true.

> ...[T]wo "n"s looks totally wrong to me, and I've found that when I search
> the web, most people seem to use the one "n" spelling.

Yep, I'm definitely one of them too.  I guess I'm influenced by
"banana".  (At Origins I learned that bananas are good for repelling
zombies, too :-)

Thanks again!
Bryan