Re: [Rabbits] Name change

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 May 2010 22:25:17 -0400
On May 21, 2010, at 10:06 PM, Ryan McGuire wrote:

I could see, as others have suggested, “Lab Technician”, “Lab Tech” or just plain “Techie”.

The best among these is not Lab [thing], but Looney Tech.  It has the benefit of having the Looney name in it, which is great for branding.  It also has the wonderfully pun-like ring of "lunatic" to evoke the "Mad" part of "Mad Lab Rabbits." I said earlier I almost liked it.  Now I'm absolutely and fully on board and hope to soon refer to myself as a Looney Tech while introducing Looney Labs games to new players.

-Topher, aspiring Looney Tech.