Re: [Rabbits] Name change

  • FromMarnen Laibow-Koser <marnen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 23 May 2010 21:26:37 -0400
On May 23, 2010, at 9:07 PM, Andy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Rabbits!

I know, I'm breaking our own rule by calling you that, but old habits die hard, and I wanted to start off by acknowledging that.

...and the fact that you're doing so points to the fact that the old name Isai memorable and snappy that you can't quite stop using it. I can't say the same for any of the alternatives.

[...]
Lastly, here's a new suggestion: Looney Game Technician. What do you think?

I think I have the same objections to it that I do to Lab Assistant: it sounds bland and "corporate", and it sounds like a title for game design staff, not the demo team. Why bother?

-- Andy

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser