Re: [Rabbits] Name change

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 23 May 2010 21:07:32 -0400
Hey Rabbits!

I know, I'm breaking our own rule by calling you that, but old habits die hard, and I wanted to start off by acknowledging that. Name changes are always difficult, and the old names always hang around for a long time. We accept this.

I'd also like to apologize for the bummer this puts on many of our biggest fans. I know how hard it can be to set aside something you've been fond of. Change is difficult. But it can also be a great thing. Consider, after all, that change is literally the name of the game that made us famous. So in the spirit of Fluxx, I ask you to play along with us as we undertake this image change.

Thirdly, I acknowledge the flaws with the name Lab Assistant. It's the best we had at the time, but it's not too late to choose something better.

Fourthly, thank you for all the great feedback, food for thought, opinions, and ideas. We are continuing to listen, digest, and discuss.

Lastly, here's a new suggestion: Looney Game Technician. What do you think?

-- Andy