Re: [Rabbits] Name change

  • From"S. R. Black" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 23 May 2010 20:32:50 -0700 (PDT)
> > Lastly, here's a new suggestion: Looney Game
> Technician. What do you think?
>
> I think I have the same objections to it that I do to Lab
> Assistant: it sounds bland and "corporate",
However, it does allow for us to make our un-official shorthand.

We aren't officialy Looney Techs, but Looney Game Technicians that
just shortened the name a bit for the fun of it. :) Love it Andy!

I'd prefer Looney Labs Technician... It goes with the idea of working
our experiments (instead of game demos).

Again, much better than Assistant.

Technicians, because we aren't the ones being experimented on (as lab
rabbits are), we're doing the experiments!

Steven Black