[Rabbits] Starship Captain's Card

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 09 Nov 2010 01:05:33 -0500
The idea of the Starship Captain with their ranked list of 10+ games got
me thinking, and I kind of liked the idea of having a little laminated
card with your name, the Icehouse Academy logo, and your top 10 games in
order (with their individual game logos).

I made a quick mockup, just so people can see what I'm thinking about.
It could be fun to have something like this to clip to one's clothing,
similar to the old experiment badges.

Obviously, it could look much better with a bit more time and care, and
if someone with more talent for generating art assets than I took some
time at it, particularly for a border and the like.

I feel like it would be really cool, and should be in the realm of
possibility, to make a little webapp of some sort which would generate
these cards for printing, given a database of information.

Anyway, quick PDF attached, in case anybody's interested.