Re: [Rabbits] Starship Captain's Card

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 09 Nov 2010 07:33:51 -0500
On Nov 9, 2010, at 1:05 AM, Marc Hartstein wrote:

The idea of the Starship Captain with their ranked list of 10+ games got
me thinking, and I kind of liked the idea of having a little laminated
card with your name, the Icehouse Academy logo, and your top 10 games in
order (with their individual game logos).

This is a cool idea. I like it. However, I'm wondering how one would combine this with a (hypothetical) sister program for demoing card games (specifically, like the SC programs focuses on 'mids). Would you need a separate badge with card games listed, or a combined list on one badge? Or, if you're demoing everything, do you avoid the distinction of the specialized program and just demo as a Looney Tech?

Topher