Re: [Rabbits] 10 years ago today

  • FromDavid Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 11 Sep 2011 23:15:55 -0400

Kristin,

Pray for truth.

This is not the day to name names, nor to pick blames.

Heroes were forced to become heroes, when they just wanted to go home and hold their loved ones. Villains got credit, and got elected, and sold their followers a lie wrapped in hate.

I weep for those who lost. I scream for those who gave up. This is the tenth anniversary of the first coup in the United States... And we mourn the cobblestones who paved the way, instead of fighting those banal cretins who would bank on our sorrow.

Never forget.
David