Re: [Rabbits] 10 years ago today

  • FromNimrod Jones <nimrod.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 13 Sep 2011 12:16:46 +0100
I'm not American. I don't live in America. But I remember watching everything unfold.

For me it must have been mid-afternoon. I was working in the video department of the youth project I did volunteer work at. One of our monitors for video editing was a standard TV and someone came upstairs with the news that the first tower had been hit. We tuned the TV in to BBC 1 which had switched to showing only the news. I remember clearly watching with disbelief that a single plane had even hit the tower and was watching the news as the second plane hit.

As I said. I'm not American. I don't live in America. But I remember that day with sadness.