Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] Re: Please help me find a glass ball for Christmas!

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 4 Dec 2006 14:13:28 -0500
Yep, a lacrosse ball would work pretty well, too, and is probably the cheapest option. It's a bit more likely to break stuff than the stage ball, but less likely to break stuff than an acrylic ball.

Another benefit of lacrosse balls is that they can be used for bounce juggling, if you're into doing toss juggling as well. They're not as nice as silicone balls for bounce juggling, but when they're $1-2 and silicones are $35 and up, you can't argue with the price.