Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

RE: [Something] RE: Home at Last

  • From"Atwood, Robert C" <r.atwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Feb 2007 14:24:08 -0000
Last time I was in Honduras I got pretty good pizza, at Pizza Rico and Dunkin Donuts seemed to be all over the place! Overpriced though. I forget which city the pizza was located in but it made a nice change from beans and rice and eggs.

That was a while ago however.