Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] RE: Home at Last

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Feb 2007 11:57:22 -0500
I do not think Manuel has ever had pizza. And he probably hasn't been to any restaraunts in Honduras. He does not even have electricity or running water in his village. No toilets or out-houses. They  just trees (which my boys would be perfectly happy with, and now that I think of it, if my boys used trees more often it's make cleaning the bathrrom a lot easier).

--Kimberly