Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] california law to ban parental rights

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 14 Mar 2008 17:59:40 -0400
Thanks for the response.
I am a conservative Christian and don't agree with/ trust HSLDA...LOL

I guess my concern is, tough it islegal, indieviual school districts cracking down on 'truancy' and just thinking it's OK to make our lives and choices miserable.I was glad to hear the Govenator stick up for parental freedom.

I am just a bit nervous, going from such a homeschool freindly stat to one that is  all in the news like that.

I agree thre needs to be a more specific set of terminology for disallowing one particular family to homeschool.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond