Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] Cool games London event the other night!

  • From"Atwood, Robert C" <r.atwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 Mar 2008 18:55:02 -0000
Title: Cool games London event the other night!

Well,about Something .. I went to this night at which I was not sure what to expect at all .. I thought it was to do with music composed by game-like rules, it turned out to be a series of interconnected underground vaults full of people playign all kinds of games including soem that involve sound or music, but also various ohter games like Werewolf and Nomic, and ones that people invented and  brought to try out. Now I foudn out its going to be a monthly event ! But with different themes, the sound or music theme was just this month. This was just the second one, hope it is successful enough to continue.

Any ways I though people on this list might like to know about it, if either they live here or might visit here
http://sandpit.hideandseekfest.co.uk/events/