Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] 1000 Blank White Cards

  • From"S Myers" <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 1 Aug 2008 15:15:08 -0400
I havent been able to convince anyone I know to try a proper game of
it.  Usually the response is something like:  "so we scribble out a
bunch of things like 'draw 5, play 30' or something and maybe some
dumb cards just to spite people we don't like... ?  that's it?  that's
pretty goofy.  let's just play fFluxx.  same effect, none of the
effort, and i tsill get to steal all your keepers."

It seems like 1000BWC works best with a bunch of people who have an
ever growing deck of cards amongst them, laden with inside jokes and
fFunny art and anecdotes. Which is great!  But getting such a device
started seems to be the real hurdle here, fFor me.