Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] 1000 Blank White Cards

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 1 Aug 2008 21:01:33 -0400
KoL is an incredibly awesome free online RPG that is really really funny.

I have been playing regularly for a few years now.  If you run a program like KoL Mafia that will automate your turns and things when you are busy it is great.

My character on there is named:  oren

Feel free to send me a message if you play. :)

                 -Ryan