Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] pyramids used in illustration?

  • From"Nick Lamicela" <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 23 Aug 2008 09:43:24 -0400
Well, I guess someone in reporting decided that the pyramids were a great way to convey the concept of "unidentified pointy pieces of plastic." Their weirdness makes this picture more effective.

Also, Plastic in Hot Pockets? How did that happen? "Testing Substance?" Why would you need to fill hot pockets with plastic to test them?