Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] I'm in My Hometown Newspaper!

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Sep 2008 10:35:12 -0400
J,

Where is the best place to buy your book online?  I think I'll buy a copy for my friend in Oregon who really likes vampfic.

Topher
-----
I'm tired of choosing the lesser of two evils.
Make a real choice for President: www.BobBarr2008.com