Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] I'm in My Hometown Newspaper!

  • Frompaxdraxus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateMon, 22 Sep 2008 18:06:11 +0000
Thanks!

Amazon has it.  So does overstock.com.  If you'd prefer to go independent, then Mysterious Galaxy is a great place, plus they're just plain nice folks over there.

Here's a link.

:)
-------------- Original message from Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>: --------------