Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

RE: [Something] I'm in My Hometown Newspaper!

  • From"J. F. Lewis" <paxdraxus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Sep 2008 08:14:06 -0500

If that link didn’t work, try this oneJ

-----Original Message-----
From: something-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:something-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of J. F. Lewis
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 8:12 AM
To: 'General Wunderland.Com Discussion List'
Subject: [Something] I'm in My Hometown Newspaper!

Okay, so this probably doesn't belong on the list, but I'm overly excited,

so I had to send it out.

I'm on the front page of the lifestyle section in the Mobile Press-Register.

I know it's not the New York Times or anything, but it was still cool.

They syndicated a copy online at al.com for anyone who wants to read it.

Here's a link:

http://www.al.com/press-register/stories/index.ssf?/base/living/122207496710

4360.xml&coll=3

As is likely the case with most interviews, I'm not sure that they quoted me

precisely on a few things, but it was still a favorable article.

Please pardon my squee this morning.  ;)

Jeremy