Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Andy's Interactive Literature Souvenir Sampler Packet

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 06 Oct 2005 09:37:48 -0400
this week in our news...

<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2005/WN.10.06.05.html>

What's New?
-----------
- The Fluxx Buxx contest is done!
Entries must be sent to us NOW, postmarked no later than TODAY!
- EcoFluxx Press Release and ...
- Fluxx Love Stories
- A list of things being changed in the 3rd printing of Chrononauts
- Rash made a page about California Missions
- The Ember Update: Burning Man 2005
- GinohnNews: Pants
- This Month's Hero
- Watch Andy play Homeworlds at SuperDuperGames... or challenge him!

Testimonial of the Week
-----------------------
"I first discovered Looney Labs when Chrononauts was first being talked about. I saw some info on it in a retailer solicitation and it sounded like the coolest game ever! And it is! Since then I have continued to search out all Looney Labs games... I also got a girl to date me and fall in love with me over Chrononauts. 'Got' is a bad choice of words, but the promo card I gave her certainly helped me appeal to her. Viva La Chrononauts! Thank you for the love of my life." -- Daniel Cisek's rabbit bio

Regular Features

- Alison's Animeld: The Bubblebee
- Cool Word: sartorial??
- This Week on eBay: Andrew Looney's Interactive Literature Souvenir Sampler Packet
- Haiku Movie Review: Serenity  :|
- Tirade's Choice: DefCon America

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)