Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - New Fluxx Medallions

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 03 Jun 2006 11:24:55 -0400
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.05.25.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- New Product: Happy Flower Box

Testimonial of the Week
-----------------------

"The group just loved the Aquarius Demo and so we scheduled a Fluxx demo
this week. They all came back and a few new people who wanted to learn
about this game. I brought along my deck with some of my custom cards in it
and they loved the idea of this game. it was also cool when people walked
up and I just dealt them in. They never saw a game like it. I had been
selling this game a lot but when this group saw the possibilities they just
went crazy and some bought all the versions the store carried and asked
when we could play again." -- ToteMan's Rabbit Report from demo in April at
All Things Fun!

Regular Features

- This Week on eBay: New In Box Ace of Spades-Backed Playing Cards
- Tirade's Choice: Ronald McDonaldress

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)