Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Calling All Artists!

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 09 Jun 2006 23:43:09 -0400
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.06.08.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- The Just Desserts Dessert List (for would-be artists)
- GinohnNews: Denver and Beyond, and Continued
- This Month's Hero

Testimonial of the Week
-----------------------

"To The Entire Crew of Looney Labs: I just picked a pair of Treehouse packs
(Xeno and Rainbow) and I wanted to thank you considerably for so
significantly altering the way that you market your Icehouse games. I have
been a fan of Looney Labs [for a long time but] I was never really able to
"get into" Icehouse as a game system because of, unsurprisingly, some of
the issues that were pointed out in the webzine linked to the Treehouse web
page ('Redesigning Icehouse'). Seeing the little tubes of pyramids (and the
colors therein), however, piqued my interest enough to pick up the only two
tubes the store had on hand... In picking up the sets of pyramids, I have
regained my immense appreciation for games with simplicity and depth.
Presently, I have plans to pick up four more tubes of each spectrum, PWP,
3HOUSE, the Volcano caps, and both Volcano boards.... There is something
strangely hypnotic and serene about the pieces that I can't seem to put my
finger on, but I know that I like it." -- email from Sean C. of Burbank, CA

Regular Features

- Haiku Movie Review: I Robot   :|
- Tirade's Choice: The Monkey Chow Diaries

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)