Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - The Penn Renn Fair

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 04 Nov 2006 13:35:23 -0500
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.11.02.06.html>

What's New?
-----------

- The November LooneyNews
- New specials on Chrononauts and Nanofictionary
- GinohnNews - ghost stories & toward a new mnemonic
- More Seconds: Chocolate Angel Food Cupcakes

Testimonial of the Week

"Martian Coasters look FABULOUS - I am so excited about this product!!! I'd had some mock-up versions to take to trade shows, but the real product just ROCKS! I love the way the game boards can move around - it's a great combo of strategy and luck." -- Carol, posting on the Rabbit mailing list this week

Regular Features

- Haiku Movie Review: A Clockwork Orange  %}
- Tirade's Choice: Six-Word Short Stories

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)