Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - A Visit From Nessa the Doggie

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 23 Dec 2006 12:00:20 -0500
Happy Holidays!  (no update next week, see you Jan 4th)

this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.12.21.06.html>

What's New?
-----------

- Pulp Gamer did a podcast interview with Andy
- The Write-Protect Ring Xmas Tree
- The Ember Update: Naughty or Nice?, Birthday Booty Bash
- GinohnNews - any city that begins with "san" & milk, it does your body in
- This Month's Hero

Testimonial of the Week

"We love FLUXX! My mom has always played lots of games, a gift that I pass on to the FUTURE GAMERS now that I am 25. Our friend, Isaac, is 11 and a veritable Fluxx master, not that you can ever totally master the fluxuations! Most recently, we have enjoyed even more deliciously fluxatious Fluxx with our friends Erin and Chad, so much fun with more than four players! Erin has been ordering up the special cards (part of my Christmas gift this year ~ new cards that our five year old deck with battered box has never seen!). I played Fluxx on the Caribbean island of Grenada...and on top of a massive fallen redwood tree at a wedding! From an extended family of Fluxx players numbering near 30, Thanks for Creating Fluxx!" -- Katie C of Arcata, CA

Regular Features

- Haiku Movie Review: The Escape Artist  %}
- Tirade's Choice: Drawing of a Woman from the Inside Out
- Robin TV: Holiday Light Show to Trans Siberian Orchestra (Wizards in Winter)

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)