Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

RE: [Chrononauts] Playing Chrononauts via email

  • From"Ken Livingston" <undrhil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 3 Dec 2007 16:16:23 -0600

I would love to help you playtest this.  I can only play Chrononauts, though, since that’s the only one I own right now.  Well, I have Early American Chrononauts as well but I’ve never actually *played* it before …. So I won’t be of much help to you in playtesting it.  J  Shoot me an email with a download link when you get it ready to go, ok?

Ken Livingston

From: chrononauts-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrononauts-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jdunaway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 1:28 PM
To: chrononauts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrononauts] Playing Chrononauts via email

Hi, everyone.

I've just completed (with the exception of the documentation, which should be done within the next couple of days) a gamebox for the CyberBoard play-by-email system that will allow you to play Chrononauts, Early American Chrononauts, ÜberChrononauts, Chrono2k, Artifaxx, Solonauts, and every combination I can think of with other Rabbits via email.

Are there any Rabbits interested in helping me playtest this gamebox? Let me know.

You will need a copy of CyberBoard (free software), which can be downloaded from cyberboard.brainiac.com. Unfortunately, there is only a windows version, and I don't know if there will be a mac version.

Thanks,
Jim