Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] Playing Chrononauts via email

  • FromDataPacRat <datapacrat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 4 Dec 2007 22:36:01 -0500
On 03/12/2007, jdunaway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <jdunaway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, everyone.
>
> I've just completed (with the exception of the documentation, which should
> be done within the next couple of days) a gamebox for the CyberBoard
> play-by-email system that will allow you to play Chrononauts, Early American
> Chrononauts, ÜberChrononauts, Chrono2k, Artifaxx, Solonauts, and every
> combination I can think of with other Rabbits via email.
>
> Are there any Rabbits interested in helping me playtest this gamebox? Let me
> know.
>
> You will need a copy of CyberBoard (free software), which can be downloaded
> from cyberboard.brainiac.com. Unfortunately, there is only a windows
> version, and I don't know if there will be a mac version.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim

I don't have many free hours for the next couple of weeks, but email
doesn't take much time, so I think I might be able to help you out.

Thank you for your time,
--
DataPacRat         VA3BOS
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for