Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] Playing Chrononauts via email

  • From"Jonathan Cogan" <cogan.jonathan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 6 Dec 2007 09:35:01 -0500
count me in - sounds cool.

Another option is "card table" - it's open source.  I don't have a URL
for it, but one of my friends was working on it a long time ago - it
allows direct play via TCP/IP.