Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] Playing Chrononauts via email

  • FromEd Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 04 Dec 2007 19:21:50 -0800
jdunaway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I've just completed (with the exception of the documentation, which should be done within the next couple of days) a gamebox for the CyberBoard play-by-email system that will allow you to play Chrononauts, Early American Chrononauts, ÜberChrononauts, Chrono2k, Artifaxx, Solonauts, and every combination I can think of with other Rabbits via email.

Are there any Rabbits interested in helping me playtest this gamebox?

Count me in.