Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] Events going on in April

  • FromRebecca Stallings <becca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 02 Apr 2007 22:41:53 -0400
I have been musing about something for my Girl Scouts (9-10 years old) to do for Earth Day. It has to be something we could complete in an hour and a half on a weeknight. We meet in a church within walking distance of a neighborhood business district and a park.

Suggestions?

The main idea we've considered so far is picking up trash and recyclables around the neighborhood. It is not an unusually littered place, but there's enough litter to keep you busy if you start looking for it!
		---'Becca