Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

[Eco] the news on Origins

  • FromRebecca Stallings <becca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 30 Jul 2007 23:55:41 -0400
If you went to Origins this year, you probably heard my confusion as to whether the convention center was recycling or not. After some research, I've got the straight story, and it's sad news.

I also wrote up an account of the whole Origins recycling saga, and I finally put my 2004 recycling report online (Looney Labs got busy with something else and never put it onto their site), and the whole shebang is available in my new blog:
http://blog.earthlingshandbook.org/2007/07/30/origins-recycling.aspx

I hope there'll be happier updates to add later. Right now it ends on a downer, despite my attempts to be inspiring. :-(
		---'Becca