Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] the news on Origins

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 01 Aug 2007 10:46:03 -0400
this whole thing is so sad...  :(

makes me so wish we had done a big marketing push to make sure everyone actually used the recycling service that the convention center set up... so many things might be different if we had persistent consistent follow up on our marketing efforts... sigh.

But you should be VERY proud, Becca, of everything you accomplished and maybe we will try again at Origins some day when we have more time/effort/money to throw at the problem, and your little Nicholas is older and more independent. We could get Anthony to get the convention center to try it again with you and Looney Labs and GAMA promoting it and trying to get everyone to do it this time. Who knows. Ask me in a few years if you ever want to consider such a thing...

-Kristin