Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Get Sued

  • From"Maria P" <mudpuppy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 30 Jan 2008 10:59:05 -0500
That's outrageous!   We only take our trash to the curb every 2 or 3 weeks as we compost, recycle & freecycle.  Granted, we still pay for it, so I imagine there's no grounds for complaints from the waste company on that one.  I had thought about canceling the pick up service & just taking the 1 bag or so a week or so to the recycling center & paying the nominal house waste disposal fee.   Some places are definitely sending the wrong message!  --Maria