Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Just picking your brains...

  • From"Magi D. Shepley" <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 15 May 2006 19:17:12 -0400
I did know that, but I'm already a customer and I attend SF conventions. ;) I found out at one of the Pop Tart Cafe's at Balticon... I hope to make use of the discount for a set of Nanofictionary cards at Balticon this year, so I have time to experiment and learn the game before the next school year. However, if you were able to get school districts to list the brochure or education supply stores, Borders (if they still sell Fluxx?) or other game stores... THOSE teachers might not know. Putting the coupon on the flyer would definitely attract attention. I know that my mother and some other relatives as well as friend's of my mothers pick up stuff like that for me.

Magi

Carol Townsend wrote:

Did ya know that teachers get a discount anyway? :) Send us your school information and we can get you set up in our system for a 30% discount. We totally understand that teachers are constantly broke! I've been a broke teacher since 1986. :) Carol