Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Just picking your brains...

  • FromPat <xenophule@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 14 May 2006 00:05:08 -0700
OOoohhHHH! This sounds like a fun project! I'll get right on making some ideas!

_pat

On 5/13/06, Carol Townsend <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[previous long post deleted for space saving sanity]

You rock, Laurie... this is EXACTLY the feedback I was hoping for.
Before I get too far into what I was thinking was "the way to go" I'm
hearing that it may not work - which is VERY valuable!!

> Sorry for the long post.  Hope this helps!

More than you know!  And I would rather have long posts that fully
explain what you are thinking than short posts which don't help either
of us.

> Laurie
>
> P.S.  I'd be happy to help with this project over the
> summer, but I just can't do it right now.  In addition
> to end-of-year teaching mayhem, I also need to pack
> all my belongings and move to an undetermined new
> apartment by mid-June.  Ack!

I will take you up on this one!  Will you be at Origins so we can chat
about such things???

Carol