Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Just picking your brains...

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 14 May 2006 22:00:32 -0500
Yeah... but I had to start somewhere...and like I said, that seemed
the most concrete and logical place to start.

So... what do ya'll think of Laurie's idea of a brochure like:
NANOFICTIONARY FITS A VARIETY OF CURRICULAR NEEDS:

Grades K-2
• Idea
• Idea
• Idea

Grades 3-6
• Idea
• Idea
• Idea

(etc)

Would something like this be of use to you on the front lines??

Carol