Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Just picking your brains...

  • From"Matthew Barrett" <cleyshon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 15 May 2006 05:22:13 -0700
So... what do ya'll think of Laurie's idea of a brochure like:
NANOFICTIONARY FITS A VARIETY OF CURRICULAR NEEDS:

Grades K-2
? Idea
? Idea
? Idea

Grades 3-6
? Idea
? Idea
? Idea

(etc)

Would something like this be of use to you on the front lines??

Absolutely! Most teachers ought to be able to compare your ideas to the local standards and see where it fits in the curriculum.

Just write it and submit it here! I'm anxious to read it, and if there are any suggestions I'm sure someone will speak up.

M. Barrett
Jacksonville, FL
"All of us are born with a set of instinctive fears--of falling, of the dark, of lobsters, of falling on lobsters in the dark, or speaking before a Rotary Club, and of the words "Some Assembly Required." --Dave Barry