Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Making Games

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 10 Aug 2006 15:43:05 -0500
This is cool William!  I'd love to see a pic of your kids playing the adapted Aquarius game - are you using full color pictures or just hand written cards?

If you do use pictures, it's often easiest to print onto a sticker then put it on a card.  You just need to make a template that fits your card.  I can check the other lists for geeky hints if they're needed.

Carol