Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Making Games

  • From"William M. Reed" <wreed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 12 Aug 2006 21:32:22 -0400
On the chart that has the cards labeled with Fs, As, Rs, Bs, and Ms it should show EXACTLY how many cards.  It also describes in the first part of the materials that there are 40  vertebrate (which were the element) cards.  I believe that it also states that they are divided into 4 sets of ten.  Did I leave that out?   Grr.

Bill
William M. Reed
St. Joseph Montessori School
933 Hamlet St.