Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Card Games

  • From"William M. Reed" <wreed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 11 Aug 2006 22:02:48 -0400
I'll try to get my description and my construction directions up before the  Saturday night.

Bill
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William M. Reed
St. Joseph Montessori School
933 Hamlet St.
Columbus, OH  43201
614-291-8601

On Aug 11, 2006, at 9:58 PM, Magi D. Shepley wrote:

I read the description of the Aquarius game with interest, because last week (and this Monday), I am taking a class that will allegedly make me highly qualified to teach high school biology.   :cough:  :cough:  Anyway...
I have to come up with a set of stuff to teach a specific topic.  I've built upon classification, since we do that all the time anyway.

I have adapted a dichotomous key to use familiar foods, and put them on cards to go on binder rings.  I was wondering if anybody has any idea how I can apply this concept to a CARD GAME.

I keep thinking I should be able to use the cards from the dichotomous key as a card game, but I'm missing some essential information.

Magi