Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Games in the Classroom

  • From"Magi D. Shepley" <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 20 Aug 2006 23:54:37 -0400
That is what it was... I remember GAMA as being part of it, because I went to the Origins website looking for the articles... and also Gen Con. Isn't GAMA part of one of them?

Magi

Carol Townsend wrote:

There were some great magazine/booklets put out by GAMA's "Games in Education" a few years back - that's about the right timing for them... maybe earlier... Anyway, there was a lot of good info in those booklets about using games in classrooms - all SORTS of games!

David Millians is the expert there - David are you on this list still??

Carol