Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Games in the Classroom

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 20 Aug 2006 22:20:27 -0500
There were some great magazine/booklets put out by GAMA's "Games in Education" a few years back - that's about the right timing for them... maybe earlier...  Anyway, there was a lot of good info in those booklets about using games in classrooms - all SORTS of games!

David Millians is the expert there - David are you on this list still??

Carol