Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] demoing edu games

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 16 Nov 2006 19:02:52 -0500
As a homeschooler, I am not in the school system/buildings. Our o op didn't work out this year, maybe I need to find a different co-op at a different church or something. That could help.

I wonder is the store owner at my local game store would be interesting in trying an educataional/Teachers game demo?

-Kimberly