Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Games club in a Cedar Rapids school

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 15 Dec 2006 12:57:44 -0600
My immediate thoughts would be Chrononauts  (+ EAC), EcoFluxx,
Nanofic.  My next thought would then be a nice "IceHouse" kit,
containing "Everything you need to play every Icehouse game ever", so
that would be a full 10-colour stash set (plus volcano caps?  or maybe
the full grey stash too), a 6x6 Volcano board with the 11 fill-in
squares, a bandana, Zendo stones, possibly Eeyore's nicely designed
Martian Chess board segments, pasted up on card to make them wear
better, and of course the books etc.

Then, I'd really recommend getting a rabbit or two to join them to
teach them some of the games, so they aren't overwhelmed too much. :)

Timothy