Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Games club in a Cedar Rapids school

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 18 Dec 2006 10:47:54 -0800
You find that elementary kids are too young to play Nanofictionary?  Maybe my relatives are just good a making up stories, but I played with my 6 year old niece and (also 6 year old) cousin, and they did just fine.  They had to ask about action cards, and they mostly just looked at the pictures when making up their stories.  It was still very fun.  I would think that 6-11 year olds shouldn't have too much trouble with Nanofictionary.