Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Games club in a Cedar Rapids school

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 15 Dec 2006 22:20:55 -0600
cool! Thanks for your answers Magi and Timothy.... this helps.

What do you all think of the games club?  Is that something that would work where you're at?

Carol