Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] February's Looney Academy is live

  • From"Magi D. Shepley" <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 13 Feb 2007 00:02:24 -0500
Hmph. I can find the regular education standards on the VA Dept. of Ed website, but the ones I use aren't there. I have two books, and don't really want to type in all the standards for 4 core subjects for grades 3-11. How annoying! Here's the regular education standards for VA: http://www.pen.k12.va.us/VDOE/Superintendent/Sols/home.shtml

Magi

Carol Townsend wrote:
One of the things I've planned to do with this brochure is to make it live content on our web - with links to the standards - both national and state - and I will SO need help tracking these down. So yes... please!! If you've found that a Looney Labs game help you meet a standard, pass it along to me.
Thanks!!

Carol